- Cash position: +€9.9m at June 30, 2018 compared to +€4.9m at December 31, 2017 thanks to the reinforcement of shareholders' equity
- Half-year net loss of the group: -€3.7m vs. -€3.3m in the first half of 2017
- Significant strengthening of the antibiotic portfolio with the acquisition of a clinical-stage compound (DNV3837) and a license option on a preclinical anti-gram-negative program (NBTI)
- Partnerships with Naicons and bioMérieux to broaden the scope of the AGIR program
- Commercial launch of two natural active ingredients for cosmetic use
DEINOVE (Euronext Growth Paris: ALDEI), a biotech company that discovers, develops, and produces high-value compounds from rare bacteria, notably from the Deinococcus genus, released its half-year results for 2018.
The 2018 Interim Financial Report in French (an English version will be posted soon) is available at:
Emmanuel PETIOT, Managing Director of DEINOVE, stated: "This half-year was marked by the successful industrialization of the process developed exclusively by DEINOVE and the launch of the first commercial products, resulting from several years of research. We have also included in our portfolio an antibiotic molecule of major therapeutic interest and at an advanced development stage. We are becoming a visible player in the innovative antibiotic market, which is a global health issue. Lastly, we have strengthened our capital base and welcomed a new reference shareholder, TVM Capital, one of Europe's leading biotech venture capitalists. DEINOVE has added a whole new dimension this year. We will continue in this direction to accelerate the development of our innovative active ingredients and initiate Phase II of our antibiotic candidate DNV3837."